Sunday, July 21, 2013

Shopping Trip!

I went to the Parent-Teacher Store for the first time yesterday. OMG it was overwhelming! But, I got a lot of great things for my classroom! I will probably have to make another trip because I don't know if I have enough to satisfy my vision for the room. I want it to be as inviting as possible! Anyways, here are my Parent-Teacher Store finds:

For my header bulletin board and student work wall...
Borders and a poster to go along with my jungle theme...
My favorite purchase!
 Name plates and postcards...
 Welcome display + more...

I also stopped by The Doller Tree and Big Lots yesterday.

Flashcards and a poster on shapes from Dollar Tree...

I finally found book bins at Big Lots! All of these for $10...

And today I got these floor tiles from Sam's Club. They were a little pricey at about $22 for a set of 8. I bought 2 sets because I wasn't sure if one set would be big enough for all of my students to sit on. However, I think these will be a great alternative to an educational carpet which can be expensive!



That's it for now!

~ Ms. Ige

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog! I'm so excited you're teaching this year. Those kids are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete